The Blessed Life

The Blessed Life

Friday, January 29, 2010

my first blog!!!

after much deliberation, and much thought about whether or not a person should have a blog....i have decided to give it a try! i like blogs. as in i like reading what other people write, but never considered the fact that someone might read a blog of mine. i also never considered that by keeping a blog, i might be able to record some of the great moments (and not so great moments) of being a mom and staying home with my kiddos. so hopefully i will be able to record some of the hilarious things my isabelle does on a regular basis, keep my family updated on the arrival of baby #2, and be interesting enough for someone else to read and then decide to start one of their very own!

3 comments:

  1. I love you, Tra, and I think it is great that you are stepping out! Maybe this will be "your" thing! You are the best little sister, for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy! I love following blogs also! You just might inspire me to start one! :)

    ReplyDelete