1. Is it okay for a two year old to only eat yogurt, applesauce, oatmeal, and cheerios for a week straight?
2. If the answer to #1 is no, how do you get them to eat vegetables, meat, or other healthy items?
3. Where do you go to find the answer to the question, "Is my child truly gifted, or am I just biased?"
4. How cold is too cold when you are getting ready to go camping with an infant and a toddler? After all, the Indians lived in tents, right?
5. When should a child switch from a sippy cup to a regular cup?
6. Will Molly always be this easy?
7. Will Isabelle always have this much energy?
8. Will I always feel like a rookie when it comes to Isabelle and a total know it all when it comes to Molly?
9. How can a parent be sure to take as many pictures and videos of their second child as they did of their first?
10. Why does Isabelle love to eat ice? Is this a kid thing or an iron thing?
11. Will anyone answer my questions???
Hope everyone had a great weekend!