The Blessed Life

The Blessed Life

Monday, July 19, 2010

10 things continued...


10 things about Molly:

1. Molly sleeps...A LOT. I am not complaining (or bragging), I am just stating a fact. She has been sleeping through the night since about two months. She also takes around 4-5 naps a day. I know there will come a day when this will end, but for now, I am loving it.

2. She has one dimple. Actually, she does have two, but only one really shows when she smiles. It is precious (or presh if you are related to me).

3. For the time being, Molly is a momma's girl. I am positive this is because I am the food source. I am enjoying this time now because I know it too, like the naps, will end. It is inevitable, Jason is nicer.

4. Molly can roll over from tummy to back. She mastered this over a month ago. Jason and I missed the first one. We were shopping while in KC visiting my Dad and Terry. They saw it!

5. The only food that I eat that seems to bother Molly is tacos. This is tragic. I love tacos. We eat a lot of tacos.
6. Without a doubt, Molly will be crawling sooner than Isabelle did. She is already moving around by pulling her legs up and pushing herself forward. I have to move her back down in her crib at night because she pushes herself all the way to the top.

7. Molly can laugh, she just chooses not to. She laughed the other day when I was moving her arms around making her dance, but won't do it again. It was so cute and I can't wait to hear it more!

8. Crying is not common at our house. Of course I write this after yesterday where Molly had her worst crying episode EVER at my mom's house. But really, she doesn't cry very much at all. I made the mistake with Isabelle of thinking that meant she was an easygoing child.....I won't make that same mistake twice.

9. Despite doctors worrying Molly would not gain weight fast enough, she is a champion eater. In fact, she is getting downright chubby. I think Dr. Doom would be proud.

10. Molly loves her sister. Whenever I am holding Molly and Isabelle, Molly is all smiles. I hope they continue to be bff's forever. Having a sister is so much fun!

1 comment: