The Blessed Life

The Blessed Life

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Eight Months

Lawson just keeps growing up.  I hate, hate, hate, hate it.  Like seriously, hate.  There is not much in this world that I would say I hate, but Lawson getting older falls in that category.  And hot weather.  I hate hot.  Moving on....Lawson is eight months old today.  Sometimes I look at my husband and realize that someday Lawson will be that big also and it makes me want to cry.  I am going to be a hot mess when he turns one.  Unless I am preggers again by then in which case I might be less sad, or maybe way more sad who knows. 

ANYWAY...Lawson is eight months today.

Here is some info about Lawson at eight months!



Height and Weight:  Unknown

We have managed to go another whole month without any trips to the doctor.   Whoo Hoo!!!  Though, just as before, he is still the smallest in his nursery at church.

Eating:  NON STOP.  For real.  We have started more and more and more solids.  We also started with the dreaded puffs.  He loves them but I had forgotten just how messy they were.  So basically he eats actual food two or three times a day (fruits, veggies, rice cereal), and then nurses what feels like a bazillion times a day.  In reality he is nursing every four or so hours sometimes less.

Sleeping:  Let's just say that no one in the house is really sleeping great these days.  Lawson included.  He has been waking up two or three times a night.  And yes, I realize there are those that would say to let him CIO, but at this point I am not going to do that.  Naps, however, are going great.  And I am not using the swing to get him to sleep anymore, just laying him down in his crib.

Likes:  crawling/scooting all over the house, playing in his sisters' room, eating puffs, putting things in his mouth, giving mom kisses (whoo hoo), and playing with toys

Dislikes:  sleeping through the night, not eating, being hot, being wet, being ignored

Milestones:  Lawson is sitting up all the way (PTL), scooting/crawling, and since I forgot to mention it last month.....saying dada.  Still no teeth and still has the paci. 

Well, there it is, a glimpse into Laws at 8 months old.  He is such a cutie pie.  I am so thankful for my little man!

3 comments: