Ugh! It has been a little tricky working in the blogging thing lately. I will try to get back with it! The kiddos and their revolt against sleeping is keeping me nice and groggy! I saw a "getting to know me" post on another blog I follow and liked the idea so in true fashion, I am copying the idea. Thanks, Aurie.
Here goes, five things you would know about me if you REALLY knew me.
1. I hate onions. Like hate. Almost as much as I hate hot weather. I will still cook with them because Jason likes them, but I don't use even 1/2 what the recipe calls for. Usually I will use 1/4 of what it calls for!!!
2. If I could wear black, head to toe, all year long I would. Think Adele. Since I think my husband would frown on that, I add in some nice grey and white once in awhile. I just bought some purple shoes, some red shoes and some orange shoes. Shoes are the only area in which I enjoy adding color. And in case you were wondering, my ideal outfit is jeans, a shirt and cardigan and flats.
3. My hair is naturally curly. Messy curly. It looks best and I get the most compliments when it is dirty. Like three days without washing dirty. So, if you see me and think my hair looks cute you can assume it hasn't been washed in at least three days. It is not uncommon for me to go a week without washing my hair.
4. I love reading. Most days I have at least three books that I am in the process of reading. Right now I am reading Harbingers, The No Cry Sleep Solution for Toddlers, Sun Stand Still, and Parenting with Love and Logic.
5. My personality is pretty Type A. No one in the history of the world has ever described me as laid back. I tried to fight it, but now instead of longing to be more relaxed, more go with the flow, I just embrace who I am and work on the areas I need to be better in, like patience!!!
There you go, five things you may not have known about me! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!