The Blessed Life

The Blessed Life

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Last but not Least, Lawson

My friend, Erin, did a series about her kiddos (that you can find here, here, and here) that I just loved.  She is a great mom and a wonderful blogger and after reading her first post I decided to steal her idea! My first two are here and here.  And now, on to my precious baby boy, Lawson.


photo by ccmiller
 If I were going to introduce you to Lawson, I would probably tell you the following things....

1.  He loves his sisters.
2.  When he eats he likes to have a cheerio or puff in his mouth before taking a bite of his actual food.
3.  His favorite toys are the Dora guitar, blocks, and his rocktivity music table.
4.  He is a dancing machine.
5.  Yes, he is small for his age.  No, he isn't walking yet.  Nope, no teeth either.  Am I worried?  No.
6.  Oh, and yes, still breastfeeding.  As much as I have tried, he refuses to drink from a cup.  Bottles aren't much better.
7.  He is ticklish on his feet and on his belly.  For extra laughs, give him a big zerbert.
8.  Favorite foods include avocado, banana, spaghetti, and pancakes.  He is old enough to want to feed himself, but the no teeth thing makes it a little tricky.
9.  I think he secretly wants a little brother.
10.  He is a momma's boy.  I don't know how it happened (haha), but I love it.
11.  Whenever he hears the garage door opening he starts waving.  The girls have been waving at Jason when he leaves for awhile now and Lawson is starting to catch on.
12.  He is a total paci addict.  While I realize that for some paci use is totally normal at a year and for others it is totally not normal, we have been waiting for a period of wellness before taking it away. 
13.  When he crawls on the tile he does this weird one leg extended crawl that is hysterical.
14.  If you are looking for a cuddle bug, look no further.  Lawson is one cuddly kid.


I know from past experience that children change.  What you say about them when they are babies can so easily change when they are 2 or 3, or 4 and so on.  After all, I once called Molly easy and laid back.  However, with that being said, I think Lawson will remain as laid back and chill as he is now.  And my hope is that he remains just as sweet and happy as he is now also.  I love him more than I really thought possible.  I mean, I know that you love each kid just as much, but I may have been a little worried about being a mom of a boy.  Turns out, it is pretty amazing.  Lawson is pretty amazing.

2 comments: