The Blessed Life

The Blessed Life

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Embrace the Camera March 15th

Two weeks in a row???  What?  I can hardly believe it.  Of course, last week's pic and this week's pic were taken during our trip to Little Rock, but who cares?

My sister is a pretty amazing gal.  One of the many amazing things about her is that she is a runner.  A marathoner to be exact.  I attempt to make it to all of her races and this time we traveled to Little Rock to watch her run and get a HUGE medal.  It is the biggest finisher's medal EVER.

Here we are after she completed the race, picked up her medal and drank her chocolate milk.


I honestly have no idea why I am standing like I am.  Maybe to try and hide my still huge self while standing next to my incredibly skinny sister.  It didn't work. 

Anyway....She is pretty awesome.  I am blessed to have her as my sister.  She rocks.

Do you embrace? You should.  Check out Emily's blog here.

3 comments:

  1. Love it - always thought I would want to run, and now? Not so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously need to come see you before you shrink to nothing and Lawson gets to big. ;)

    ReplyDelete