I feel a little like a wussy even talking about this. For one, lots of women have lots of children and none of them seem to be going crazy. Second, I have a dear friend who in May will have three babies all under the age of two at her house.....SO, it seems a little silly for me to say anything about my worries about having three children ages three and under. But, I am going to do it anyway.
My Friday Five:
Fears of having three children.
1. Meal times. How in the world can I feed Molly, over-see Isabelle and feed an infant? The only solution I can think of is to spread them out, but I fear that then the only thing I will be doing all day is preparing food and feeding children. (oh and then cleaning up)
2. Nap times. Is there ANY way to get them to all sleep at the same time? Belle and Molly are good about taking naps at the same time, so hopefully I can get jr. on the same schedule.
3. Babysitters. Will I be able to find anyone to watch all three kiddos for longer than a couple of hours? What if J and I want to go on a long weekend? Is there anyone who will volunteer for that job?
4. Alone time. Will I ever have any? This is coming from someone who used to loathe alone time. Now I dream of it.
5. What about my house? Will it ever be clean again? Will the laundry ever be done? Currently I have trouble keeping up. I can't see how this improves with another person to take care of.
So that's it, five of my concerns about a new baby. I would love to hear from moms of big families where kids are close in age saying how easy it is and how going from two to three is super awesome. Seriously, find those women and have them email me!