The Blessed Life

The Blessed Life

Friday, February 10, 2012

iphone pics

I do not own an iphone.  I am so uncool.  So 2008.  However, my husband is cool.  He does have an iphone.  And what I have found is that once you own an iphone, or there is an iphone in the house, is all of a sudden you stop taking pictures with a regular camera.  Or is that just us?  Anyway, Jason no longer uses the camera.  And since I never remember to take pictures, the only photos we really have of our kids in the last few months are on the iphone.  I finally downloaded some to share.  Happy Friday!

molly at Christmas this year

molly making her funny face

lawson in the special care nursery

isabelle when we came home from hospital (she is looking at lawson)

molly moo

belle before surgery

my little osu cheerleaders

2 comments:

  1. oooh - what fun pictures :) No iphone here - we are droid people! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' cute!! We are the same...Dan has an iPhone with tons of pics on it, I have a crap phone with tons of crappy pictures on it, and every once in a while we remember to use the actual camera. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete