The Blessed Life

The Blessed Life

Monday, November 21, 2011

The Par-tay

Here are some pics I promised from Isabelle's birthday party.  We had a great time and Isabelle is still talking about how fun her birthday party was!

My sister is the one that really deserves all the credit for making the party a success.  She not only came over early to decorate the cake, she also bought the paints which were the best present of the day!  Now that things have calmed down a bit, Isabelle is much more excited about her other presents as well, but the paints are still the favorite!

The Elmo cake, plus cupcakes! 

Just the Elmo cake.  My sister is amazing!

Poppy and Great Grandpa trying to assemble a pink princess tent!
Dad and Isabelle in the tent!
Another pic of Belle and Dad! 

I know that I am not the hostess with the most-est when it comes to birthday parties.  I don't have balloons and streamers everywhere...or for that matter the fancy banners that everyone makes nowadays.  I don't have a candy bar or special labels on water bottles or even gift bags for my family to take home.  We don't have a bunch of friends over, in fact, mostly just family.  But, I am pretty sure that for now that is okay.  The girls had a great time.  We got to eat yummy chili and cake and ice cream and Isabelle is still talking about it over a week later.  A week later and I still can't believe my sweet girl is three!

2 comments:

  1. Love the cake :) How fun!! Sounds like it was a wonderful party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe belle and gigi can take a nap in the tent next time we are down

    ReplyDelete