The Blessed Life

The Blessed Life

Monday, November 7, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Yes, I realize that most normal people would have already blogged about this, but I am behind.  I am, however, trying to catch up!

We took the girls to the pumpkin patch the weekend of Halloween.  That was our first mistake.  The place was BUSY.  The second mistake was me forgetting a pair of shoes for Isabelle.  I blame pregnancy brain.  I actually picked up her shoes as we were leaving and instead of putting them in my purse, I put them in her shoe bucket!  Needless to say, it was a short trip to the pumpkin patch.  Belle wore Molly's tennis shoes (over a size too small) and Molly stayed barefoot (which worked out great until she was screaming to walk around).

Also, you should know, my kids don't really like having their picture taken.  That makes it hard to get lots of really cute pics of them posing next to pumpkins.  Here are the only ones we got that are worth putting on the interweb!

J and the girls checkin' out the goats.

Isabelle was fascinated by the big pumpkins.

Seriously the only time I could get here to hold still(ish) for a picture.

Great pic of J and Molly....minus the fact Molly refused to look at the camera!

Even though we were there only a short time, I think the girls enjoyed themselves.  They each picked out two mini pumpkins to take home.  Molly tried to eat hers in the car on the way home!!!  That girl  is always eating!!!  Next year I will be sure to go before Halloween and I will be sure everyone has shoes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment