The Blessed Life

The Blessed Life

Thursday, February 3, 2011

First time to Embrace the Camera!

One of my favorite blogs, which you can read here, challenges readers to 'embrace the camera' every Thursday by taking a picture with your kids.  Since moms so often are behind the camera it is great incentive to get out from behind the lens and get some pics WITH your kids, not just OF your kids!  So today I decided to go for it.  I am posting a picture from our snow day yesterday.  I must admit that the Mary Kay lady in me is screaming, "NO," because I am wearing ZERO makeup, but I am doing it anyway.  I don't think Belle or Molly will care much about it, so I am not going to stress either.

So without further delay, I embrace the camera!


Molly looks pretty cute.  You can't really tell how cold she was in this photo!  I had to bring her in the garage out of the wind to take the picture!

I hope when my girls are older they won't be afraid to capture the moment just because they don't have on any makeup.   I am glad I didn't stop J from taking this picture!  Have a great day and if you too want to embrace the camera today, be sure to link up to the blog I referred to here.

7 comments:

  1. oh, you both look so cozy! and i love that little pink nose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look great! Love playing in the snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture! I love the ears on her hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those hats are fantastic! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for showing some love ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the Embrace :) You both look pretty cute!! Fun hat on your sweet little one :)

    ReplyDelete