The Blessed Life

The Blessed Life

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Many faces of Belle

Isabelle is hilarious.  She has so many funny faces she makes.  I crack up at her pretty much everyday. 



She was not very happy about me trying to take her picture.  Can't you feel her saying, "Mommmmm."



Still adorable.


Much more excited and happy here!  She loves being outside and playing on her swing set!


Getting ready to slide for like the thousandth time.  She kept trying to go down face first!

I love that little girl and love all the different expressions she makes!  I am so blessed to be her mom!


1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog, I have to say she is SO cute! And you have the best hair in your header photo, love the cut. I have wavy/curly hair naturally and I know how hard it is to find a cut that looks cute.

    ReplyDelete