The Blessed Life

The Blessed Life

Monday, August 8, 2011

Baby and other random news

So today was supposed to be the BIG blog reveal of whether or not we were having a boy or girl....turns out it isn't going to happen.  That little bugger would not cooperate.  Luckily for me, I have another ultrasound in a month and I hope that at that point we will be able to find out one way or another if we are having a boy or girl.

It would figure that after a month of agonizing over the decision to find out or not that we wouldn't really have a choice! 

In other random news.......

Jason's dad is here visiting and I think he might be melting.  The temps here are so hot and he is used to Seattle weather, so needless to say, he is a little out of his element.  But, he has been having a great time with the girls and they have enjoyed having him here.

Molly reading a book on top of Pa-Pa while he takes a nap!!

Molly is still allergic to milk.  For a long time milk made her sick, like throw up and diarrhea sick.  So after trying every milk known to mankind we just gave up on milk altogether.  Recently we thought we would try it out again....and this time no stomach issues, but instead a horrible rash.  Oddly enough, products containing milk seem to be fine.  Yogurt, cheese and even recipes containing milk seem to be just fine.  Anyone else ever hear of a similar situation?  I would like to know if she will be like this forever.

Lastly, I am working on a post with advice for mother's of toddlers.  I have read a lot of advice blogs lately and I love them.  It is interesting to see what has worked for other mom's and what things I have done also or what things I have tried that have failed miserably.  If you are a mom of a toddler, what is your best advice for other moms? 

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment