The Blessed Life

The Blessed Life

Monday, August 1, 2011

Updates

It's been awhile since I have done and updates post and truthfully that is because there haven't been any real updates for a couple of months.  Sure, the girls are doing new cute things and we have done some fun, family things, but for the most part the last couple of months have been staying inside to avoid the heat, and me being sick as a dog from this current pregnancy.



Well, I am happy to report that all that puking is (mostly) over and sad to report that we are still hunkered down inside our air conditioned house trying to escape the sweltering temperatures here in T-Town.  This week, in case you were curious, temperatures are expected to be over ONE HUNDRED AND TEN DEGREES.  Over, not under.  That means it will be hotter than one ten.  HOTTER.  Have I mentioned how much I hate hot.  Anyway, moving on.




Soooo...the girls.  It is hard not to go on and on about how incredibly presh they are.  I am sure all moms think that about their kiddos.  But in order to keep it real, I will share some non-presh things!!!  Jason may kill me for sharing this...we'll see.  The other day when J got home from work, he needed to use the restroom.  A longer visit as opposed to a shorter one.  You know, #2.  Anyway, I thought it would be funny to give J the nickname poops-a-lot.  Turns out, Isabelle did think it was funny.  So funny that for three full days she called him Poops-a-lot Dickinson.  Luckily we were able to put a stop to it before Sunday morning church.


Molly has been quite the little cutie pie lately.  She is getting more daring, more vocal and is testing her limits more and more everyday.  She is climbing everything, including J's subwoofer in the living room, and is not a fan of being told no.  She is so different from Isabelle in that just telling her "no" in a stern voice is sure to produce a hysterical crying fit, where as Isabelle is hardly phased.  Molly takes after her father and it gets more and more obvious the older she gets.  We caught her with her tongue out when she was concentrating on something, which is SO Jason.

J's dad is coming for a visit.  The girls are excited to see their Paw-Paw.  I think he is excited also.  He might not be so excited when he sees the weather forecast for while he is here.  I think he may melt.  At the least, he will remember why he loves Seattle more than Oklahoma.



I hope the snow pictures helped you feel a little cooler while reading my blog.  Did I mention I hate hot?  Anyway, the last and final update is this.......drum roll please......Friday is the day we can find out the sex of this little baby.  I think that it is safe to assume we won't make our decision until Friday morning at the appointment.  So, I may or may not have a BIG update for you next Monday.  Of course, if you are on f/b you may know sooner than that!!! 

Have a great Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment