The Blessed Life

The Blessed Life

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Summer Bucket List

I have seen this idea a hundred different times in a hundred different ways and decided I would like to do one this year!  Most of these ideas are pretty simple and inexpensive.  Most of them could also be done anytime of year not just summer.  And while I wish I had some gorgeous format to display them in, I don't.  Just not that savvy.

So here it is, our 2012 Summer Bucket List.

Get snow cones
Make sidewalk paint
Get ice cream from ice cream man
Take a boat ride
Go to splash pad
Camp in the backyard 
Go on a picnic
Swimming at grandmas
Have a cookout
Pick berries
Zoo
Play in sprinkler
Set up pool in backyard
Watch fireworks
Go toy shopping
Make an art project for Dad
Have a water balloon fight
Make ice cream in a bag
Make edible finger paints
Go to Top That Pizza (girls LOVE this place)
Visit the Jenks Aquarium
Take Belle to the movies
Fly kites
Make lollipops
Create own tshirts
Make bathtub paints
Play board games
Catch fireflies
Make crayons
Have a root beer float


I have linked items that I found on the web either browsing blogs or pinterest.  I don't know that this list is entirely complete yet, but it is a great start.  I am confident that we will get to check off a few during Jason's upcoming vacation from work (whoo hoo)!

What is on your summer bucket list?  Anything you see that is missing?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fantastic summer filled with good times and great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh...I love that edible finger paint link!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete