The Blessed Life

The Blessed Life

Monday, July 25, 2011

Back in Action

Last Wednesday my sis and I took off for Dallas for our annual Mary Kay seminar, and while I have stayed (mostly) quiet on the subject of Mary Kay on my blog, that might change in the next few days.  After all, I have been surrounded by extremely smart, energetic, nice, well paid women who all value the things I value, like staying home to raise children and helping others achieve their goals, and contributing to their communities and I am EXCITED.

I am also excited to share the book series I have been reading with you....but I still have one book left to go....so you will have to wait!

Being back home with the girls is great and for now we are all trying to get back into a routine part of that being my blog.  So look forward to some updates, some recipes and yes, even a post about MK.  See ya soon!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So excited for you. And I'm excited to hear about this book series you speak of.

    Also, Roxy just saw your banner and said she wants to play with Belle and Molly.

    ReplyDelete