The Blessed Life

The Blessed Life

Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday.....

I can't seem to get my thoughts together today.  Okay, really it is everyday that I am having this problem.  I think I have about a dozen blog ideas in my head, but nothing really is coming to me other than the idea to write about said topics.  So here is my Friday Five.  Five things I wish I had the time....and energy.....and motivation to write about.

1.  Friendships.  Specifically how hard it is to make and maintain good girl friendships.  I have been pretty terrible at being a friend in the past.  There are lots of people that would back me up on that, but as an adult, I feel I have improved.  It has taken a dedicated effort on my part and I wish I could write about all of my feelings on friendships.  I also would want to include losing a friend (not that they died).  I had a "bestie" once and we had a pretty major falling out.  It has impacted my "friendship life" pretty profoundly and I would want to include all of that as well.  As a side note, I do have good friends now!!!!

2.  My brother's wedding.  Things are so weird when your youngest brother gets married.  I want to blog about the weirdness, but there are several things holding me back.  Not the least of which is the fact that he reads my blog.

3.  Affairs.  More specifically how one would go about "affair-proofing" their marriage.  Several people I know or know of have recently discovered their husband was having an affair.  I want to know how to make sure it never happens to me. 

4.  Updates on my kiddos.  I would love to tell and show you all of the cute things they have been doing lately, but I have no pictures, and well, have no motivation to take pictures.

5.   Lastly, I have been tossing around another Money Saving Post.  The problem there is that it is getting harder and harder to save money.  I am not going to start making my own laundry detergent or eating only foods I have coupons for, and I have already cut cable, so finding extra ways to save money is getting harder.  If I find some, I will be sure to let you know. 

That's it!  What's on your mind these days?  What would you like to write about, but just can't seem to get your thoughts organized enough to say?  Oh, and have you entered my giveaway?  Have a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment