I realize it is late...but as the saying goes, "Better late than never." Right? Right?
Molly is 15 months old. That fact kind of snuck up on me. Well, not really that she was 15 months, but I totally forgot that kids have a 15 month checkup. That is until I started reading blog posts and f/b statuses about 15 month checkups for other kids. Called the doctor to find out if we needed to schedule one only to realize we did have one scheduled. For like three hours later. Luckily I wasn't doing much except for hanging out in my pjs and eating saltines.
So, today's Friday Five is info about Molly at 15 months!
1. Molly weighs 22lbs and 6oz putting her in the 44th percentile for weight and is 31 and 3/4 inches long, putting her in the 86 percentile for height. Tall and skinny. She'd better enjoy it while she can. No one in this family, my side or Jason's is tall and skinny.
2. She is perfect! Really, the doctor said so. She is talking the right amount, even a little more, saying words like done, eat, more, baby, ball, water, mama, and dada. She eats like a horse and is drinking from a cup, not bottle. She has 8 teeth, and more coming in. All right on track for her age.
3. Molly is the sweetest girl alive. She gives hugs and kisses, loves to sit on my lap and would spend the whole day with me holding her if she could. Molly is just sweet. No other way to say it!
4. Compared to other children (I won't name names....Isabelle) Molly is extremely laid back. She isn't loud, she walks places instead of constant running, sits and reads books (Belle didn't do that until she was a little older), really doesn't scream and is content to play by herself.
5. Her sleep habits are pretty great. She is currently in the phase where she is outgrowing two naps, but isn't all the way there yet. She sleeps from 7 pm until about 6 or 7 am. Naps in the morning and afternoon, but sometimes refuses one of them. She lays right down and goes to sleep about 90% of the time. She also HATES having things in bed with her. We have tried her bear-bear, doll that lights up and plays music, minnie mouse toy and a pillow. She throws them all out. However, she is a blanket lover. She got a blanket from her grandma and she loves it. She sleeps with it and then carries it around with her for awhile when she wakes up.
So there it is....five, okay way more than five, things about Molly. But at least I put it in five separate paragraphs! Happy Fourth. Have a fun and safe weekend. And in case you were wondering...still puking, just not as much! It's improvement and I'll take it.