We are having a garage sale this weekend. So far we have done pretty well. I know a lot of people who would say donate it all and write it off on taxes, but I like cold, hard cash myself. We have made about $500 and will be open again tomorrow morning!!! While hosting a garage sale you see a lot of interesting people and interesting things in general. Here are the top five most common people/things we saw this morning at our garage sale.
1. Minivans. Apparently a must have for people who like to shop garage sales.
2. Fanny packs. What else could you possibly carry your money in right?
3. OU shirts, hats, shorts, etc. My guess (if I was guessing) is that like the MAJORITY of OU fans, they did not actually attend OU, but picked up some pretty sweet gear at other garage sales.
4. Tattoos. I would guess that 99.9% of our shoppers were tatted up. Now, I can't really say anything negative about people with tattoos, since I am one of those types of people. Just an interesting factoid.
5. People in pj pants. Even I got dressed this morning. And the sale was at my house. And I was up at 5am. I still had time to put on regular clothes. I find people who wear actual pj pants in public a little odd. Guess I should just be thankful they had on pants at all!