We found out the sex of the baby today. I know you are dying with anticipation. So Friday five today will be five names we are considering for the new baby.
1. William. That's right...it's a BOY. (insert whoo hoo's and yahoo's here) Jason likes the name William. I think of a horse named Will that lived behind my grandparents house that died when it got struck by lightning.
2. Lincoln. We have considered this name for awhile now. I don't like it either. I am not a fan of the initials L.D. I think of dyslexia when I hear LD.
3. Maddox. Think I like this one. Can't really decide. Jason does NOT like it.
4. Jason. A name we can both agree on. Obviously we would call him J.J.
5. Micah. A good biblical name. Concerned it has been used more as a girl's name lately. J and I have liked this name for awhile. Not sure if he still likes it or not??
So.....I need suggestions. I am clueless on names for this little baby. Boy's names are so hard for me. HELP! What are your favorite boy's names?