The Blessed Life

The Blessed Life

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Recap

I know that it is Wednesday and I am just getting around to this, but we have been a little busy. 

Jason's dad and step mom finally made it back to Seattle.  We had a great time with them here and since they left, Isabelle has been begging to go see Attle.  Pretty funny, and sad!  While they were here we ate lots of good food, went to the herb fest, went to an amazing Easter service at COTM and had a delicious Easter taco celebration.  Yes, you heard me.  Easter tacos.  Who wants ham anyway? 

Here are some of the only pics we got of the girls in their dresses.  If anyone has tips on how to get a one year old and a two year old in a picture that is decent, I would love to hear them!  Sedation?  KIDDING! 


Isabelle making one of her funny photo faces!



  My brother, Danny and Molly.  I didn't get any really good pics of Molly in her dress, but I do like this pic of her with her uncle.

We had a great Easter weekend.  Hope you and your family did as well!  See you tomorrow for Embrace the Camera Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment