The Blessed Life

The Blessed Life

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Embrace-April 14th


Okay, okay...this is a pic from Molly's party.  It is the LAST ONE I promise.  It's just that on that particular day I was able to snap a few pics and I didn't want to use them all in one post!!!!

My sista is my best friend.  She is a great sister, a great mom, a great friend, a great aunt and all around great person.  I love her a ton. 

Do you want to embrace the camera?  If you want to know what it's all about or if you want to participate, visit Emily's blog and link up!


5 comments:

  1. Well, thank you, Amber!

    And Tracy - you are too sweet! You are, in fact, my best friend, too, and I love ya like crazy! I think you are the greatest mom I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy! You look great! I love your "Embrace" days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aawww, you guys are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for all the nice comments! you are all so sweet.

    ReplyDelete