A List. Because I want to and I can!
1. Molly has finally started sleeping through the night again. She was always a great sleeper, sleeping ALL THE TIME until about 10 months and then she started waking up once every night. At her year check up my pediatrician recommended a book by somebody Ferber. I would like to say that the book worked, but I think it was that we are done nursing. Either way, I read the book and it seems like a very good way to help get your kid to sleep through the night. You should check it out. Ferber.
2. I no longer care about Charlie Sheen. Our government nearly came to a stop and yet I am still hearing about Charlie Sheen on the news??? Really? I'm over it. I am also over the royal wedding.
3. Isabelle has started demanding to wear pj's all day long. Some days I let her, some days I don't. People didn't seem to notice when she was at the post office in pj's and tennis shoes.
4. I have not made a new recipe for dinner in like three weeks. I can't find anything that seems worth making. If you have a recipe you think is amazing, let me know. I need some fresh ideas!
5. In less than two weeks I am supposed to run a 5k! HA. I will be lucky to finish!
6. Our last day of Directv was Friday. I thought I would be going through serious withdrawals by now, but I'm not. Also, saving $85 a month isn't too shabby either.
7. I love this picture.
8. Speaking of pictures, I can hardly wait until Saturday when we will get the sneak peek from Molly's photo session last Wednesday.
9. I am pretty excited about Easter weekend at our church. The series leading up to our Easter service has been AWESOME. Whose Counting on You?
10. We finally got a new car seat for Molly. When I was buying it the salesperson helping me did what I think the entire baby product industry is doing.....trying to sell me something based on my fear. The car seat I picked out was an Evenflo that has very high safety ratings, rated high in a consumer mag and was rated highly by moms on the store website. The salesman however wanted me to realize that the $370 car seat would save my child in a car crash that would kill the rest of the family, but the one I was purchasing would not. That apparently was the difference between the $150 one and the $370 one. In one my child would die in the other she wouldn't. In my rationale, who would want to grow up without parents??? So I chose the $150 one. That way if we are in a fatal car crash we will all die, including Molly. Nice, huh?
Tootles! Have a great Monday.