The Blessed Life

The Blessed Life

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Embrace

I am so happy for Embrace the Camera day!  Why?  Because I finally have a picture I didn't have to take at the last minute! 

Last Saturday we celebrated Molly's birthday (which I am sure you are sick of hearing about).  At the party we managed to get a picture of the four of us. 


 
Check out the huge glob of pink frosting on Molly's face, and Belle totally NOT looking at the camera.  That is what happens when you try to take a pic with a one year old and a two year old!

Want to join the embrace movement?  Check it out here.  Link up if you dare!


5 comments:

  1. How cute! I am going to have to check out her birthday post.. that cake looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum...cake! I love when I can get a picture of all four of us even if not everyone is smiling or looking at the camera.

    Great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "Embrace Movement"... and your embrace moment is very sweet!
    Happy birthday to baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog... we are members of Grace Church, but haven't attended in awhile... I'm a SAHM, but to help with income, I have been working overnights on weekends, so exhaustion sets in Sunday mornings so I go to bed instead of church... I MISS IT! Where do you go?

    ReplyDelete