The Blessed Life

The Blessed Life

Friday, August 6, 2010

Girl's Night

That's right! Today is Friday and tonight is girl's night out! I couldn't be more excited. It is a whole evening of not worrying about kiddos and spending time with some of my favorite people. On the schedule tonight is movie night. We were inspired by the recent ladies event at our church and have decided to watch old romantic movies. For starters, Casablanca. I LOVE this movie. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. And then An Affair to Remember, which I have not seen. For all of you who are shocked by that, let me also tell you that I have never seen Gone With the Wind, Breakfast at Tiffany's, It Happened One Night or Philadelphia Story either. Looks like we will need more movie nights. In attendance tonight will be my sister, my nieces, a friend of my niece, my mom, my bro Danny's girlfriend, my bro Bob's girlfriend and perhaps my sister's mother in law. We have all decided to wear our pj's for movie night and are all bringing our favorite movie snack to share, so in addition to having a good time, I will probably gain 10 lbs. Good food, good movies, great company! It should be a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment