The Blessed Life

The Blessed Life

Friday, August 20, 2010

Thank Goodness It's Friday!

Friday is here, and usually it is just another day for me, but not today!  Today my hubby came home early from work, surprised me with lunch and is taking me out for date night!!!  And he also got a babysitter!!! 

Have I ever mentioned my love of the exclamation point?  Jason hates my over-usage of it in emails, but who doesn't love exclaiming things??  I LOVE it!!!!

Anyway, since I have been preparing pretty much since Jason came home for our date (trying on every shirt and jean/pant in my closet) I have not had time to think of a good blog topic for today.  So instead I am posting some recent pics of the girls for your viewing pleasure.  After all, I am pretty sure they are the cutest kids ever!!!   Have a great weekend.


Molly sucking on her hand...shouldn't be hard to break the paci habit!

Isabelle first thing in the morning.  Check out that bedhead!!!

Isabelle playing with Bear-Bear.  She takes him everywhere.

Molly smiling big for the camera.



No comments:

Post a Comment