The Blessed Life

The Blessed Life

Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday, Monday

Perhaps the idea to write on Mondays was not thought out enough. After all it is after 8 pm and I am just now getting started. Oh well!

Like I mentioned in my last post, I am reserving Mondays to discuss all things related to the kiddos. Mondays will be my updates on the kids and general parenting/sahm things. Today, just an update. And hopefully a video.

Isabelle has started making animal noises. She is so funny. She can tell you what a cow, sheep, snake, pig and horse all say. Sometimes you can get her to tell you what a donkey says, but not always. I took a video the other day of these great noises and am hoping to post them today.

She can also tell you her colors and almost always get them all correct. Now obviously I think she is a genius, but she is my kid.

Molly is laughing out loud and drooling all over the place. She is also a pretty accomplished scooter these days. She will not stay put on her blanket and although she isn't crawling yet, I am confident it won't be long.

We are doing pretty well here in Jenks, OK. Jason is working like crazy and the girls and I are just crazy! Some days this stay at home life is not exactly how I pictured it. Some days I think I would rather go back to work. But every day I am thankful that I am home, spending time with the girls, hearing the great animal noises and hearing the first laugh, being able to be the one to kiss a boo-boo or get good hugs from Isabelle. I know that I have made the right choice to stay home even if it means sacrifice and stress, and I know I am living a blessed life.

1 comment:

  1. SOOOOOO cute! And she is a little genius--we have the right to be biased :o)

    ReplyDelete