The Blessed Life

The Blessed Life

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Better Late than Never


Thursdays seem to get here faster and faster every week, but I remain committed to embracing the camera.

Isabelle is a very routine oriented child.  Everyday after naptime she wants to watch Yo Gabba Gabba and she wants to sit on my lap.  There are some days when a half hour of uninterrupted mom time isn't possible.  Molly usually needs to eat right at the same time as Belle's nap time is over so I can't always sit with Belle, but today I could.  I love when she sits on my lap.  I love cuddling with her.  She is such a sweet girl.

And I love her new face that she makes when she knows her picture is being taken.

I know I am not really in this picture, but it is of her on my lap, today, watching Gabba and I like it!

Now, it's your turn...


2 comments: