The Blessed Life

The Blessed Life

Thursday, March 24, 2011

embracing my sista

It's that time of week.  I missed it last week and truthfully am sort of cheating this week.  If you don't know much about embracing the camera, check it out here.

This week I am posting one of my favorite pics of my sister and me.  It is from October of last year right before she did a run.  She is a great runner and I am not, so I go and watch and cheer and she runs. 



My sister is amazing.  She is my best friend, my role model for parenting, and pretty much my most favorite person next to my hubs.  I love her a ton and am so lucky to have such a great older sister. 

Want to embrace?  Link up here!

3 comments:

  1. What a great picture! It's not cheating at all, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. you girls are beautiful!

    my best friend from high school loves to run, i hated it...so i rode my bike next to her while she ran her little heart out! was the only way that i could keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. finally had a chance to read this - you are truly the best and i am so blessed to have you as my sister and best friend!

    ReplyDelete