The Blessed Life

The Blessed Life

Monday, March 14, 2011

Molly is WALKING!

That's right, my baby girl is walking.  Not well, but still walking.  She started taking a few steps on Thursday morning and by Thursday evening was walking across the living room.  She still falls down and can't stand up without first pulling up on something, but at this point she prefers walking to crawling!  Crazy. 

What happened to this baby girl?




She has grown up so fast.  At the end of this month, she will be one.  I love watching my girls grow up and seeing all of the new things they do, but I miss the baby stage also! 

Hopefully I can get a video of her walking up sometime this week!

Have a great Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Makes me smile with tears in my eyes. They change so quickly.

    ReplyDelete