The Blessed Life

The Blessed Life

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

One month.......


That's right....less than one month and I will be celebrating my 10 year anniversary with my husband at the RAY LAMONTAGNE concert.  Holla!

In case you don't know Ray, you need to stop reading immediately and go to the bottom of my page and click on one of his songs.

Don't you love him?  Isn't he the most amazing ever?  I am musically in love with Ray.

I am seriously considering emailing him with a list of songs I would like for him to play.  Think he'd get it, or read it, or care?  No?  Me neither. 

I suspect no matter what songs he chooses I will be in heaven.  I. Love. Ray.  I hope you love Ray. 

Also you should know that Ray isn't the only thing on the agenda.  We are staying in a swanky hotel, eating lots of delicious food, shopping, sleeping in and most importantly talking without being interrupted by two children.  I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. i saw the title and thought you were one month pregnant!

    sounds like a lovely time...sigh... ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. pregnant??? ummmm...NO. though jason did say this morning he has room on his lap for one more!

    ReplyDelete